Planning a destination wedding?
6 dresses you need to try on!
Destination weddings have become more popular over the years. Couples are choosing to make it a vacation for family and friends as they share nuptials at their favorite destination. Whether it’s at the beach or in the mountains, traditional bridal gowns are typically not worn. Take a look at these six white and ivory dresses for our beautiful brides.
1. Mature, Yet Sexy Bride. Faviana Style 7108 is a stunning halter dress with a deep V neckline. The beaded empire waist leads into a slightly open back and chiffon draping that can be tucked in or left out to flow in the wind. This style flatters many body types and allows women to feel comfortable and supported. It is recommended for the more mature bride who still enjoys showing her sexy side.
2. Accessory-lover Bride. Next we have style 7339, a simple chiffon gown. With a ruched sweetheart neckline and layers of chiffon, this dress is for the bride who loves to play with accessories. This style absolutely needs that statement necklace and is beautiful no matter what the setting may be.
3. Statement Bride. Style 7354 is for the bride who recognizes that she is having a destination wedding, but still desires the intricate details. This ivory dress features a unique textured bodice with tulle bottom and sweetheart beaded bust. The style is recommended for beach and resort weddings.
4. Trendy Bride. For our fashion-forward, trend-setting brides Style S7150 is for you. With unique sequin detailing and cross back straps, this otherwise chiffon gown is an eye-catcher. Its design reminds us of seashells or running water, making it perfect for the beach or the mountains.
5. Elegant Bride. Style S6985 is the perfect combination of classy and elegant. It features a one-shoulder and ruched bust on a chiffon gown with pearl and rhinestone detailing. The tulip skirt allows you to show off your shoes or sandals.
6. Vintage Bride. One of our beautiful Glamour dresses; S7325 is ideal for our brides searching for the stunning lace detail for their destination wedding. This is one of our favorite destination bridal gowns and just look at it with this shell necklace!
By Faviana NY