Fashion Trends For Summer 2014
Summer is well underway and the temperatures are rising. If you haven’t updated your summer wardrobe it is certainly time to do so! Take a look at these 7 trends you simply can’t live without this summer.
1. Crop tops. Keep up that gym routine because crop tops are here to stay. The best way to wear these is with high-waisted shorts or skirts. SPOILER ALERT! You will even see this trend in our 2015 prom collection.
2. Sheer pieces. Have you noticed all the mesh pieces in retail stores this year? We are seeing designers place mesh in tops pants, and skirts. We love this sheer pieced skirt from Express.
3. White pants. Feeling a little nautical? Pair a navy anchor top with the season’s hottest color. White on white is also a popular trend that you shouldn’t be afraid to try.
4. Black and white prints. Whether it’s cheetah print or polka dots, black and white is totally in. Check out this adorable peplum top.
5. Fringe. Straight from the 1970s, fringe has made its comeback. This adorable flyaway from Urban Outfitters is perfect with a crop top and high waisted shorts.
6. Beaded details. Even though most of these shirts require you to hand wash them, we can’t help but love the beadwork. These pieces are perfect for work or for a night out.
7. Frilly florals. The bold flower prints takeover the storefront windows and we love their bright colors. If you pick only one trend to try this year, we recommend florals for sure.
So welcome to a fashionable summer and prepare to try some of the hottest trends! Stay tuned for sneak peeks from our 2015 collection. For more style ideas check out these images from Elle on the fashion runways.
By Faviana NY