9 Fall Fashion Trends - Stay high-fashion this fall these must-haves!
Football, bonfires, beautiful scenery, and the best kind of fashion there is! We love fall and all that comes with it. The runways were filled with new trends for 2014 and we want to help you bring them to life! Take a look at these seven must-haves for your fall wardrobe.
1. Leopard print. Just when you thought prints were disappearing, top designers brought them back to the runways. If you’re afraid of print-overload, try wearing this print on shoes or scarves.
2. Oversized Knits. The ultimate cozy sweater paired with leggings is our favorite on-the-go fall look. Get out those riding boots and scarves, it’s time for your favorite fall sweater!
3. Dresses and skirts, not pants. Midiskirts are the transition piece to have this fall. Instead of jeans, try your riding boots with dresses or skirts and tights if it’s chilly. Even try pairing a crop top or oversized sweater with these bottoms.
4. Fur. If you haven’t picked up on this trend before now, this is your year! We love the fur outerwear staple pieces so start there if this is your first time to try the trend.
5. Matchy-matchy. Loving the matching tops and bottoms you’ve seen? Well if you missed your chance for summer, fall is coming and bringing the matching trend with it!
6. Orange and blue. These complementary colors belong in your closet this fall. Wear them together or separately, bright or muted, color-blocked or solid.
7. Grey and pastel. We started to see grey come into the scene this spring, but for fall it’s bigger than ever. Even grey on grey is going to be acceptable this year. And staying with a neutral color, pastels such as mint and pink will be prevalent for your transition to fall.
8. Classic Plaid. This trend simple is not going away. However unoriginal you may think it is plaid is an option for everyone. Flannels and skirts are a great way to incorporate this into your closet.
9. Capes. If the oversized robe coat isn’t for you, capes are the perfect alternative. For colder fall nights, this outwear is lovely paired over a dress or worn with a sweater, jeans, and riding boots.
For more couture looks that you can translate to your closet, take a look at Glamour magazine’s fall trends. Fall is filled with transition so don’t be afraid to try something new and head to your favorite stores to build your fall wardrobe!